On the beauty desk from ruby box beauty is the 3D Fibre Lash by Brinea , when I heard of this I was immediately intrigued by it , being known as false lashes in a bottle I had to try it out !
I’m all for dramtic and long Lashes and there’s those times when I don’t feel like using false lashes , being a makeup artist I’m trying out new products all the time seeing what works best for me and my clients as well as to give reviews
It comes in a black box with black packaging and two mascara like tubes , in the one tube is the transplanting gel & the other the 3D fibres
Below is the before and after of just 2 Coats of this product , in my experience it does work the fibres make it interesting sticking to the lashes making it thicker and much longer , I kept it on for a few hours to see if it feels comfortable and not clumpy and quite was pleasant
Would I use it again and recommend to others ?? Yes I would ..
I have made a video on Instagram to show you how I applied it follow the link https://instagram.com/p/BUCgXVTDs6I/
Available for purchase online at http://www.brinea.co.za – R340
EYELASH EXTENSIONS IN A BOTTLE
3D Fiber Lash is formulated to build volume and enhance the length of your lashes. Giving you a full dramatic look. It is easy to apply and safe enough for daily use. 100% Natural Bees Wax and Green Tea Fiber. 5 Minute Application. Lasts up to 16 Hours. Waterproof and smudge-free.
How to Apply Brinea 3D Fiber Lashes+ Mascara:
1. Ensure your eye lashes are clean, dry and free from any mascara.
2. Ensure that you work with one eye at a time to get the best results.
3. Apply a coat of your Brinea Transplanting Gel. Focus on applying the Transplanting Gel from the mid to tips of your lashes.
4. While the Transplanting Gel is still wet (Very impottant to apply fibers while the gel is still wet to avoid clumps) apply the fibers from the mid to tips of your lashes.
5. Then seal the fibers with another coat of Transplanting Gel.
6. Wait a couple of minutes for the gel to dry.
7. If you desire a more dramatic look you can apply another layer and repeat the steps 2 to 6.
To remove the fibres simply wash with your regular face wash and water.
When applying 3D Fiber Lash mascara to your lower lashes, if at any time you have difficulty, put a teaspoon under these lashes. This lifts them and allows you to freely coat those lashes, without leaving any black residue on the underpart of your eye. When you have done applying your 3D fiber transplanting gel, sealing with the gel again, simply remove the teaspoon and leave behind perfect lower lashes.